Born For The Best - The Luxury Lifestyle Blog: Aurora Diamond Fountain Pen: Made from just 1,919 diamonds!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Aurora Diamond Fountain Pen: Made from just 1,919 diamonds!!


Aurora Diamond Fountain Pen

Is there any guy out there who loves me or at least what I write? If such lucky person exists on this earth then I would like him to woo me with this diamond encrusted pen from Aurora.

This diamond pen showcases Italian craftsmanship and is the only pen in the world made from thirty carats of diamonds and the unique thing about this pen is that only five pieces have been created by the company.

So let me tell you what makes this pen so special:

• It comes with a nib created from 18k worth two tone rhodium treated solid gold
• Platinum barrel adorned with 1,919 “4C” certified De Beers diamonds crowned with diamond cabochon
• Delivered along with coat of arms, portrait or signature

Though the price of this Aurora Diamond Pen is available on demand but as per estimates it is valued at around a million Euros.

Oooh …….I just love diamonds!! Is there any large hearted guy out there who would shower me with this precious pen. Are you there??? Can you hear me???

Image and link source: luxury insider

No comments:

Post a Comment