Born For The Best - The Luxury Lifestyle Blog: Marble Papillon Bathtub: Surrender yourself in the arms of luxury

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Marble Papillon Bathtub: Surrender yourself in the arms of luxury


People generally tend to overlook their bathrooms in terms of styling and luxury but if I have labeled myself as the luxury queen then I wouldn’t like to settle for nothing but the best for my bathroom and for this purpose I have opted to go for the Marble Papillon Bathtub from the stables of Bathroom International.

This Marble Papillon Bathtub carved from a single block of stone is expected to set me back by $57,000. Measuring 68" x 44" x 26" and weighing 800 kgs it has a water capacity of 295 litres.

Great for my weekends when I would really like to pamper myself in the arms of luxury!!

Image and link source
: bathroomsint

No comments:

Post a Comment