Born For The Best - The Luxury Lifestyle Blog: Aquaplus Zenith Showerhead with spa like experience

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Aquaplus Zenith Showerhead with spa like experience


Honestly I have never paid attention to my bathroom and it still continues with the shower installed by my parents but a look at the Zenith shower head makes me feel to redo my bathroom as soon as possible.

This ultra modern Zenith showerhead from Aquaplus is created from distinctive solid surface material which can be easily cleaned, repaired and is highly ergonomic. The Zenith showerhead is available in Circle, Oval and Quadra forms and it even comes with chromotherapy lighting option which will create a spa like experience in your bathroom. It has been created from Scene which is a unique solid surface material that can be easily cleaned and repaired. It is priced at $3995.83 for white and $4422.49 for black color respectively.

Image and tip source: bathroom review

No comments:

Post a Comment